This course focuses on the teaching of English in the secondary-school classroom. You are presented with different learning theories and their applications. We provide you with the opportunity to improve your confidence and competence in English by means of language development classes. Classroom seminars focus on elements of Education and Irish Culture.
Blended and online options are also available for closed groups, contact us for more information.
Fixed Dates and on request for Closed Groups
July 19th – July 30th 2021
09:00 - 10:45 and 11:20 - 13:05 Monday to Friday and afternoon seminars and cultural programme provided for designated afternoons and evenings
*A minimum number of participants is required to run this course.
In the event of fewer than 6 people on the scheduled course dates, General English classes will be offered in the morning at the appropriate level with the teacher training modules to be held in the afternoons.
I want to express my sincere gratitude to the entourage of Emerald Institute and, most of all, to your brilliant teachers: it was a pleasure, living my first experience as a student in a so welcoming school! I hope that this will happen again to me, or to some colleagues of mine.
• Written and oral assessment tests
• Regular progress reports
• Ongoing academic support and monitoring
• Study Plans designed with Academic Mentors for long-term students
• Free supervised study sessions in the afternoons
• Use of multi-media facilities
• Free programme of workshops and seminars
• Recognised test centre for TOEIC and TIE Examinations
• Cambridge Examination Venue and Preparation Centre for Cambridge and IELTS
• Course Diploma with student report
You can view our full Price list here or fill out the form below to get an estimate right now.